Formula Sports Pty Ltd
ABN: 81 615 654 459
We respect your privacy
- Formula Sports Pty Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- Formula Sports Pty Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
- Formula Sports Pty Ltd may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- Formula Sports Pty Ltd may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Formula Sports Pty Ltd, www.formulasports.com.au, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
- Formula Sports Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Unit 5, 38 Computer Road, Yatala, Queensland, 4207. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website
When you come to our website (www.formulasports.com.au) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Formula Sports Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Last Updated 21st June 2018
Shipment Processing & Delivery Time
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Delivery times will vary by location.Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
Free Shipping Offer
We offer free shipping on orders that meet the following criteria:
- total order value is over $400 excluding GST and after any discounts are applied
- freight charge does not exceed 15% of the total order value
Formula Sports Terms and Conditions
When you place an order (Order) with us to purchase our products (Products) and we issue you an invoice for that Order, an agreement is formed between you (you, your) and Formula Sports Pty Ltd (ABN 81 615 654 469) (we, us, our) consisting of your Order, your invoice and these terms and conditions (agreement).
- Title and risk
- Title in your purchased Product(s) shall pass to you upon receipt of full payment by you of all monies owed and due to us in relation to such Product(s).
- The Product(s) shall be at your risk from the time you receive the Product(s).
- Prices, taxes and payment
- Prices of sale of the Product(s) are determined by us in our sole discretion. Prices are generally available on our order forms or can be provided on request. Prices are subject to change in our sole discretion.
- Prices are quoted in Australian dollars, unless otherwise expressed by us, and are exclusive of GST. If GST is payable in relation to a taxable supply, the amount payable for that taxable supply is the amount for that taxable supply plus GST (where GST has the meaning given to it in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth).
- You must pay all amounts by any due date set by us, including as set out on your invoice. We reserve the right (in our sole discretion) to require that full payment is be received prior to dispatch of the Product(s).
- Orders and stock levels
- An Order will be placed including the Product type(s), quantity and delivery location, as well as any other necessary information.
- We will ship the Product(s) to the address provided by you.
- We are not liable for any delay in dispatch or delivery.
- Where Product(s) are not received, missing in transit, and/or are not correct, you must notify us in accordance with clause 5 and we will provide you with reasonable assistance as may be necessary.
- All claims made in accordance with clause 4 and/or for Order shortages must be notified within 7 days of your receipt of your Product(s) and sent to email@example.com
- Order cancellation and credits
We may provide credits in our sole discretion. Any request for a credit can be made by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a return authorisation (RA), which we may give in our sole discretion. To the extent permitted by law, permissible returns will only be accepted and processed by us on approval and with a valid RA number
- Your obligations and restrictions
- To the extent permitted by law, you are solely responsible for the sale of the Product(s) to your customers are making the sale of the Product(s) to your customers and/or sub-distributors and that any terms and conditions directly and indirectly applying to returns, refunds and exchanges by them are your responsibility and you must not give any promises, representations, warranties or guarantees on our behalf in regards to the Product(s).
- You must:
- not sell any Product(s) that are branded ‘Formula Sports’ on the Amazon ecommerce marketplace; and/or to any subsidiary, affiliate or related body corporate of Amazon.com, Inc. globally.
- impose a condition on any sub-distributor that restricts them from selling any Product(s) that are branded ‘Formula Sports’ on the Amazon ecommerce marketplace and/or to any subsidiary, affiliate or related body corporate of Amazon.com, Inc. globally.
- Warranty and liability
- Other than expressly provided for in this agreement and to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- we exclude all warranties, conditions and representations in whatever form, relating to the Product(s), including any warranties or representations relating to quality, accuracy, integration, merchantability, conformity with specifications, reliability, functionality, performance, fitness for use, and including any warranty that it will produce any particular or guaranteed outcome.
- in no case will we, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, principals, or licensors be liable, whether such liability is based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise, for any direct Loss, Consequential Loss, and/or indirect, incidental, punitive or special Losses of any kind (including loss of profit, loss of revenue, business interruption or a security breach) arising out of or in connection with our Product(s) and/or your purchase or resale of our Product(s).
- Other than expressly provided for in this agreement and to the fullest extent permitted by law:
For the purposes of this clause:
Loss means any judgment, debt, damage, loss, cost, expense or liability howsoever arising and whether present or future, fixed or unascertained, actual or contingent whether at law, in equity, or otherwise.
Consequential Loss means any Loss that does not arise naturally in the ordinary course of things from the event or circumstance giving rise to the Loss.
You agree to indemnify us and be responsible for all costs, liability, damage, loss, claim or charges and other liabilities incurred by us as a result of:
- your breach of this agreement; and/or
- our enforcement this agreement.
- General terms
- The relationship between the parties will be that of a service provider and customer and nothing in this agreement will be taken as giving rise to a relationship of employment, agency or partnership.
- This agreement contains the entire understanding between the parties concerning the subject matter of the agreement and supersedes all prior communications.
- We may sub-contract the performance of any part of our obligations to any third party.
- The failure of either party to enforce any provisions under this agreement will not waive the right of such party thereafter to enforce any such provisions.
- Any warranty, indemnity, or obligation of confidentiality in this agreement will survive termination. Any other term which by its nature is intended to survive termination of this agreement survives termination of this agreement.
- We reserve the right to amend this agreement from time to time by either giving you notice. Your purchase of any Product(s) after the date of notice or publication will constitute acceptance of such amendments.
- If any term or provision of this agreement is held by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under the applicable law, that term or provision will be severed from this agreement and the remaining terms and conditions will be unaffected.
- This agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New South Wales. The parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.